Net Zero Plus is a comprehensive set of strategies designed by IBEW Local 11 and NECA of Los Angeles to provide building owners and managers, developers, and architects integrated energy efficiencies and advanced technologies that will ultimately change the way buildings use, produce, store, and monitor energy. Using the NZP ETI as a living laboratory, we work collaboratively with the building industry to develop a roadmap for how it can apply Net Zero Plus strategies to its projects.
Using Net Zero Plus strategies, building owners can achieve an early market advantage with their real estate assets. High performance and net zero energy buildings, both new and retrofitted, yield strong returns on investment for owners through reduced operating costs, improved tenant satisfaction, and new streams of revenue. In addition, we have special PACE financing programs with our financial partners that make energy-efficient, net zero energy buildings approachable in the market.
The key components of Net Zero Plus services include:
- Energy security
- Grid reliability
- Comprehensive energy storage solutions
- Advanced building controls
- Renewable energy technologies
- Reduced environmental impacts
- Natural disaster and emergency response solutions
- Reduced operating costs
- Comprehensive energy insight and analytics
- Scalable solutions for high performance and net zero buildings
- Living laboratory of emerging clean technologies
- Multiple financing options and resources
- Increased employee productivity and wellness